Warrior Day Camp Week of August 19th
Driscoll Skating & Skills
Warrior Day Camp
Week of August 19th
60 players total per session, split into two groups based on age, 30 players per session on the ice
15 hours of On-ice Training
Full Day Camp
Warrior Ice Arena
- Train Where the Boston Bruins Train While the Bruins Train*
- Program features 15 hours of On-ice Training (10 hours of Power Skating and Edge Work and 5 hours of Stickhandling with Movement) and player:coach ratio of 6:1
- Driscoll Skating & Skills Power Skating Curriculum. 10 hours of training. Designed by hockey players for hockey players. Train Inside and Outside Edges; Single Leg Edge Work; Crossovers; Long Stride; Arc Skating; Open Hip; Backwards Skating; and Defensive Skating.
- Driscoll Skating & Skills Stickhandling and Passing Curriculum. 5 hours of on-ice training. Focus on Top Hand and Bottom Hand functionality and developing proficiency handling the puck through instruction and repetition. Stationary Stickhandling Patterns on and off-ice graduating to Stickhandling at Top Speed with the entire Skating Curriculum.
- Watch the Boston Bruins Train (*Note: It is not guaranteed that the Bruins will be training at Warrior at this time, but highly likely. If so, we will sit in the stands and watch how National Hockey League players prepare for the season).
- Off -ice training will include video
- Stretching, Flexibility and Core Training for Hockey will be designed to promote good habits and help players develop a consistent routine
Week of August 19:
Every day will begin at 8:30 am and end at 5:00 pm.
Typical Daily Schedule:
8:30-9:00 Check-in Players and Parents
9:00-10:00 Stretching, Flexibility and Core Training for Hockey
10:00-11:00 Power Skating
11:00-12:00 Watch Boston Bruins Train
1:00-2:30 Video and Off-ice Stickhandling
2:30-3:30 Power Skating
3:30-4:30 On-Ice Stickhandling and Passing with Movement
4:30-5:00 Check-out Players and Parents
I am always available on my cell phone 617-800-4042